Sequencing, or putting tasks or objects in order, can be a challenge for some children, This is an element of executive functioning that involves such undertakings as following directions, telling stories, making a schedule, and establishing priorities. Sequencing is the ability to logically order events, images, thoughts, and actions.
Sequencing is a very important skill for school and for life, and, fortunately, there are many activities you can use to help the kids to overcome this challenge.
Watch the demo video of the product on YouTube
- Neurobics Sequencing is Electronic Educational Toy, designed considering the specific needs of Special kids.
- There are 20 different games designed very intelligently to develop specific skills.
- The 20 games includes sequencing from small to big object, Ascending and descending numbers, Match the pairs and sound discrimination.
- For every correct attempt Tune of Success is played and for every wrong attempt Tune of failed is played.
- Attractive look, melodious music makes it enjoyable for the kids.